Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend with Watkins

While Matt and I took a small vacation to Santa Fe, New Mexico last weekend, Noah stayed with the Watkins. Here is what he did Friday through Sunday morning. As you can see, he had a blast and was quite spoiled. We are so blessed by this couple and can't wait to live close by. She sent me these pictures all weekend to keep me updated. I am also happy to report- they still want kids after watching Noah! That's a small victory in my book. The dood is very active and I think that John and Leeann were exhausted by the end. Noah did not want to leave them as we were driving home to Austin. To say Noah was well cared for is an understatement- he was treated like royalty! Parks, food, and Shaun the Sheep- this boy was in heaven!













1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous right now. I want a weekend with Noah all to myself! Pick me next time.

    ReplyDelete