Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 14


Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lemon-#2 is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to guess 3. I'm not sure- I have an appointment this upcoming week. I will know more then.

Maternity Clothes: None yet

Gender: I go back and forth. Ashley Baker and I decided that whatever we are having- we are having the same. She finds out in two weeks, so I will make my guess then.

Movement: None yet!

Sleep: I sleep a lot but it's not as sound as I would like. I toss and turn constantly, but I think it's just hard for me to get comfortable. I always struggle in this area while pregnant.

What I miss: I don't miss much.

Cravings: I love grapes, pears, yogurt-granola combo, cheese, graham crackers and chocolate. I also crave macaroni and cheese. I guess #2 loves the dairy and sweets.

Symptoms: Exhaustion and irritability. I am more sensitive and cry way easier than normal.

Best Moment This Week: Matt and I found a house in Dallas and hope to move in around June 12th. I also have some other changes coming, but I'm not sure what exactly will work out- more on this later. This last week was a whirl wind and unwinding in Santa Fe was the perfect blessing. Matt and I had some rest and relaxation. Being in Dallas this past week, Matt and I left so excited to move there. We already have such great community in Dallas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment