1) According to the Chinese Birth Calendar, we are having a boy.
2) Sunday, Matt and I bought some more prenatal vitamins. There are 240 and I have about 175 days left in my pregnancy. By the time this bottle is doneski, we will have Clementine home with us.
3) All the grandparents have picked out their names.
My parents: Grammy Tammy and Popsy
Dave and Tari: MawMaw and PawPaw
Laurie and Andy: Nana and PopPop
4) We have already received two sets of baby clothes. Matt’s mom sent us a super cute monkey onesie on my birthday. Dave and Tari sent us a sporty UT onesie when we found out Matt got into the University of Texas.
5) The hospital we have chosen to have our baby at is right now about 35 minutes away from our apartment. We picked this one because my mom was determined it was where we HAD to go. She calls it the Renaissance Hotel of Hospitals. Side note: we are probably moving closer up North in Austin starting in August, so I believe it might actually work out perfect. If not, the 35 minute drive is going to become about a 15 when Matt is going a 100 miles an hour down MOPAC while I’m in labor.
6)One of my favorite things about being pregnant now is that my childhood dog Bartlebee will be alive to love on our kid. This dog is probably the sweetest pup you have ever met, and he is going to be the best dog for a baby to grow up with. Mayberry will too if she tones down her energy. They have been around kids quite a bit already, and it is amazing how much these two dogs let kids play rough with them.
7) I am having my first sonogram on June 8th at 3:00 p.m. 34 days!!!!!!!
8) I have gained 2.5 pounds since being pregnant!
Here is Matt's Best Bud: Bartlebee