Friday, May 13, 2011

A list of things I'm excited about....

4 things I’m so excited about….
One of my best friends from college got engaged this past weekend. I have watched this relationship develop over the last five years! Steve and Amanda's relationship is a testimony to God’s faithfulness and sovereignty. I love her SO much!
 (Daniel is on the right, me on the left, and our cat that lived for 19 years in the grocery basket)
I get to see my brother for the first time since Christmas. He is going on the canoe trip with my family! He also got an internship with Rick Perry this summer. He is pretty much a law school stud.

Matt is going to start his Masters at the University of Texas on August 24th. He has downloaded the UT app for the Iphone. I catch him listening to the fight song quite often. Fight Texas Fight!

Matt’s mom is coming to visit us here in June. We haven’t seen her since the wedding. We cannot wait to take her around Austin. We just hope she doesn’t mind the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment