Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Update at 39 weeks

So what did the doctor say?

Everything looks great! I am still dilated at 1-2 centimeters with the prediction of having the baby here next week or right at 40 weeks. With how the baby is positioned, I am going to go fast. (I won't give details because I know there are a couple guys out there that read this). The heartbeat was at 138 and she predicts the peanut will be around 7 1/2 pounds. I am hoping that as I continue to be active, it will encourage the baby to come sooner than later. I walked 2 miles yesterday and 5 miles today. 

I'm so excited to see how this birth story unfolds. I also can't wait to see if we have a mini-Noah or if  the peanut favors more my coloring and looks. There is so much to come here in the next couple weeks!

Here are a couple pictures of the dood and his month o' birthday celebration. He now loves getting packages in the mail!  These are pictures from when his dinosaur set arrived from the Blankenships and his new red "fruck" from his Great Grandma Nancy.

I can't wait for Halloween and Christmas with the dood. This year is so different because he understands so much more. I LOVE THIS AGE! 





Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment