Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthday Pictures Plus Family Update

Here are some of the actions photographs from last weekend's shin dig celebrating the dood's second birthday! Can you tell this boy had the time of his life? Mama and Dada did too!

For me?!?!?!
Rio Cake Grammy's friend made- INCREDIBLE!
Grammy and the dood- same shaped face. right?

As for baby update, my oh my! We are so close. I went in on Thursday to check on baby. I kept meaning to ask the doctor if the baby was still breach (peanut was breach at 30 weeks). Turns out homegirl/homeboy has finally switched.  Baby's heart beat was at 146 and the peanut was a kicking and a punching. No slowing down there- I've read that eventually the baby runs out of room. I'm pretty sure this baby just makes room to take jabs at my ribs.

This day is the best!

Kanagroo gets to live at MY house?

Hudson and Noah- friends from the womb.
Noah was in the patient room with me and heard the heartbeat.  He is starting to understand that there is a little baby in my belly. It's pretty cute. I think he is going to be a wonderful brother (watching him around baby Hannah makes my heart melt- he is so gentle and sweet).  I also found out that Noah weighs 30 pounds. After they weighed me (who has also gained 30 pounds), he was curious to try it out too. Noah did have shoes on, so he probably is more about 29.5 but I looked up his percentile. He is 75%-90% for weight. Little dood is thick!
This is going to be fun!
Lunch time!
Mama's sweet friend who drove all the way from Austin to celebrate. :)
I think Matt and I have agreed on taking 3 boys names and 3 girls names to the hospital with us and deciding from there. I'm about 75% sure this baby is a boy. As I am getting closer to my due date, a lot of how I look, how I feel and how I'm carrying this little one reminds me of Noah. I think there are too many similarities for it to be a girl, but who knows? I've heard it can feel the same way and be different genders! Time will tell!


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Awe :) I'm so glad we got to be a part of Noah's special day. He is such a sweet precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little pic-a-nic (as Yogi bear would say) table you got Noah! How fun!

    ReplyDelete