Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Doo

Last Sunday, I realized that it was time to stop being attached to Noah's sweet "angel wings" and finally give the ol' toe head a trim. Weirdly, I was emotional about this. I didn't know how much I was attached to his blonde curls- but I was. Well, I still am and did keep a lock of his hair. I realize now with the shorter doo that he looks 1) more and more like Matt and 2) he doesn’t look like a baby anymore. He's a boy- my almost 16 month boy.The haircut was definitely needed and I love what a sweet memory it will forever be. We took him in the bathtub, Matt did the trimming with clippers, and I did the holding. No tears or anxiety- he actually enjoyed himself.I love LOVE love the pictures below. Hope y'all enjoy!

Before......




After......


XOXO, natalie
*Sidenote: experimenting with the new camera- so there is going to be some craziness coming this blog's way!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're right, he so looks like a little boy now!! Sniff. Which of course can be a little sad, but there is so much fun still ahead! You will obviously enjoy all of his phases. :)

    I have to admit, I love his new doo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete