Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Canadian Jedi


The force is strong with this one.

What does this title even mean?

Let me explain.

Noah has been in rare form lately. Since the antibiotics have kicked in, our boy, Mr. Personality, is back and I mean BACK! At night, we have been putting him in an outfit that makes him look like a Jedi. See pictures below. He loves the little hoodie, so Matt has been letting him play it in after he wakes up. Isn’t this precious?! The Clem’s love sleep sacks and this is probably our favorite!




Also, he has learned how to make the sound “eh” hence why I call him our Canadian Jedi. He says it all the time. He repeats it over and over again. I repeat it back to him, and he then responds with another “eh.”  It’s the cutest thing ever. I asked Matt the other day if Noah looked ANYTHING like me. He said, “not really, but he sure does talk a lot like you.” Although I don’t have a cute Canadian “eh”, I will take that as a compliment.




Peace, Love, and May the Force Be with You,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment