Wednesday, July 27, 2011

27 Weeks-2/3 of the Way There!


Along: 27 weeks
Welcome Third Trimester!
Size of baby:  Noah is the size of a cauliflower. I have a two pound baby in my belly that is capable of breathing on his own!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Not sure. I might just remove this question (sorry- if it was important to y’all-it’s inevitable- I will be gaining weight and chubby with this little tike). I’ll let y’all know when I have actually weighed myself. If I remember, I will tomorrow. I’m hoping to go ride the bike at the gym- there is a scale there. If not, August 2nd is the gestational diabetes test day, I’ll be weighed then for sure.
Maternity Clothes:   Mixture of both. I’m rocking the maternity pants with a lot of my old tops. I can still wear some of my long shorts and my sport shorts. If it was possible, I’d love to live in pajama bottoms and big t-shirts all day…but work does not allow.
Yes I wear my hair the same most days. With this hot weather, I start with it all the way down- by the end of the day it's in a bun off my shoulders. :)
 Gender:  Noah Walker Clem – a BOY!
Movement:  Yes. He is very active all the time. I feel like small bombs are going off in my stomach. I felt him have the hiccups for the first time this week.
Sleep: It has been mostly good. I woke up last night at 3 a.m. starving and had trouble really falling back asleep, but besides that, I’ve been EXHAUSTED every day and falling asleep by 9. My running buddy is gone, so I’ve been sleeping in as well. I have definitely hit the fatigue stage. I feel like I’m always running on empty. Sleep has been essential, and I’ve been trying to get a lot of it before Noah arrives.
What I miss:    I don’t miss much. Pregnancy is such a blessing. Noah is a testimony to God’s faithfulness and the miracle of life. God knows Noah’s personality and character. We are so excited to see the man of God he will one day become!
Cravings:  At 3 a.m. this morning, I wanted a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit. A very random craving but seriously, I would have went out and got when if it was still open. I wanted one really bad. I have been craving all types of fruit and sweets. Bananas would be the main fruit I’ve wanted this week- who knows why.
Symptoms: Fatigue, Aches, Leg Cramps- the usual stuff that occurs when you’ve gained weight, entered your third trimester, and sit in a cubicle on your booty all day long.
Best Moment This Week:   Matt has been so sweet. He has practically packed all our stuff up for our new apartment. He’s organized to the T. God made us opposite in that sense. I’m so thankful. He has really just shown me sacrificial love by taking care of EVERY last detail. He is a very patient man and I’m so thankful that he takes initiative and gets things done. We had a short notice to move out and he has jumped on this opportunity to lead me 100%. I tried to take pictures of him packing everything up but he wasn’t feeling it. We are so excited to start getting the new place ready for Noah nugget’s arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment