Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ball O' Fun

This boy runs to our front door and bangs until we let him out. I love this age and getting to play outside with him. I am just constantly on pins and needles waiting for the falls, scrapes, bumps and bruises. So far, so good, but I know Noah isnt invisible and bandaids will come out of the cabinet to cover up his war wounds. For now, I will be the mom constantly walking behind him ready to reach my hand out before the big tumble and praying my reflexes are fast (really fast). I just keep telling myself - he is a boy and will learn to be tough. This mama has to let him get dirty and realize one of the joys of having a boy is the fearless fun that he brings. 
Don't you wish you had these muscles!?!

Look at this grin.

Concentration and Determination despite the wind blown hair

Pushing like a champ!

The grass is fun too! 

I love the shot of his TWO (and only) teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment