Sunday, November 11, 2012

1st Birthday Party Round #2


We did a small celebration for Noah on his actual birthday with my parents and two families from our small group. Matt and I decided to have the kids come that Noah interacts with the most. It was a blast.  The pictures tell it all.

Birthday Boy!
Noah's older buddies
The nugget enjoying pieces of nugget.


Sandra and Amy

The hubs and me

My family featuring shirtless little dood

All the kids at the party!


I get teary thinking about how far we have come since October 27th, 2011.
It was a blessing to celebrate the gift of His life. I recently heard a sermon on how your children are on loan to you for the first 18 years of their lives.  As Christian parents, we have that time to lead, guide, and direct them in the Truth of the Gospel. My dream for Noah is not success defined by this world but to live a reckless life hopelessly abandoned to Christ.


More posts to come. Im behind. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder to all parents Natalie, thank you for posting that!!

    ReplyDelete