Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week 22



Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Noah is the size of a head of cabbage. Noah is about 7 ½ to 8 inches long head to rear and weighs about 1 pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:   I’m down 1-2 pounds. I think a lot of it has to do with water weight. We shall see. I have another appointment next Thursday.  
Maternity Clothes:   Mixture of both. I took a picture today of the work clothes attire. I think I might actually look pregnant and not look a cookie monster.
Gender:   A super cute, little boy named Noah Walker. (Ok, I’m bias)
Movement:  Yes. Yes. Yes. I love it. It’s such an amazing gift to be able to feel him. The best is when Matt and I are talking about him, and I feel Noah start to move. I know he doesn’t know his name or know we are talking about him, but it always makes me smile. I usually tell Matt that Noah agreed; he gave me belly confirmation.
Sleep:  Blah. It’s not the best. I have been waking up a lot. I then have trouble falling back asleep. Let’s just say, I know God is preparing us from some sleepless nights to come when Noah enters the world.
What I miss:    Sleeping soundly, summer vacation (oh wait, that doesn’t have anything to do with being pregnant) and being able to fit into my pants.
Cravings: Ice water, Sweets, Fruit, Salad, Teacher’s Casserole (one of my mom’s specialties)
Symptoms: foot cramps, tail bone pain, heartburn, fatigue
Best Moment This Week: Matt and I found the new apartment complex/townhomes we hope to move into around August. We are first on the waiting list, and I think are chances are really good. We both love it and feel very safe. It will be nice being only 3.3 miles away from work. There also are a lot of nice places to run/walk. It has a very small, quiet, community atmosphere. I have never been a north Austin girl, but I’m willing to give it a shot for a year or two.

The pictures this week were rough. Long week. This is the best we got. Humidity=frizz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment