Wednesday, June 15, 2011

21 Weeks: Noah's Got A Left Hook

In front of the UT tower
There's my lovely lady bump!
Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Noah is the size of a BANANA. Noah is now around three-quarters of a pound and nearly 11 inches long. He has fully formed eyelids and eyebrows. Another growth spurt is about to happen- he is going to start packing on the baby chub.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  7 pounds. I weighed myself today.
Maternity Clothes:   Oma and Opa (Matt’s grandparents) sent me some precious maternity tops. I’ve been wearing those a lot just because they are light and comfortable in this 100 degree weather. I haven’t worn any maternity pants yet. If I need pants, I’m usually rocking the leggings or shorts. I wear a lot of dresses as well that are non-maternity.
Gender:  It is a healthy and active BOY.
Movement:  All the time. He has a great left hook (or at least that’s my theory). I’m looking forward to the day when Matt can feel Noah. I think that will happen around 24 weeks. My mom and Matt’s mom warned me that very soon, I will have random people approach me wanting to touch my belly. I’m not sure how I’ll respond, but if it’s too uncomfortable, maybe Noah will kick their hands off. I know-wishful thinking.
Sleep: I no longer sleep like a rock. I have a hard time falling back asleep when I wake up. This morning I woke up at 5:15 and didn’t fall back asleep. I also have a harder time falling asleep. It takes me a little while longer to get comfortable now. This humidity hasn’t helped either. I’m always a little toasty at night.
What I miss:   I don’t miss much. I said that last week but with a healthy baby, I really can’t complain.
Cravings:  Mangos, Green Apples, Snickers, Peanut butter
Symptoms: Charlie Horses, Hip Pain, Heart burn
Best Moment This Week: The whole weekend with Matt’s mom. There was lots of fellowship, food and laughter. I even ate some of her apple pie tonight after dinner. YUMMMMMY!
Normal Bump Picture

Now with some SASS.......


No comments:

Post a Comment