Thursday, September 3, 2015

Noah Says School and Jesus Edition



Listening to the song “Our God is Greater” and there is a line that says “water you turned into to wine” (referring to Jesus and the wedding miracle).
Noah- “ Mom, he turned water into wine and then into beard (beer) right?”

Deacon starting to push and shove because of sharing toys issues....
Noah- “I’M WALKING AWAY DEACON- WALKING AWAY. SEE I’M LEAVING- I’M WALKING AWAY.”

Another incident of sharing issues (I know typical brothers) while cooking dinner I hear fighting in the playroom.
Me- “Noah, you need to show your brother Jesus.” “Y’all need to share.”
Noah- “Deacon. HERE IS JESUS”….. as he shoves the toy back into Deacon’s hands.

Driving to school and Noah chose a muscle tee for outfit that morning.
Noah- “Mom, are we allowed to show our muscles at school?”

Me- “Do you have any questions about school?”

Noah- “Why are there so many kids?”


No comments:

Post a Comment