Sunday, September 20, 2015

10 things about my almost 4 year old….



1) If we ever let him choose the restaurant, it’s always Jason’s Deli (or Jason’s Jelly according to Noah).

2) Noah started soccer and is on the Silver Snakes. He is very competitive and I’m interested how to see this season unfolds. Noah is not a graceful loser or winner. He will quickly let you know that he beat you and has had some good pout/cry sessions over losing.  (Confession- it runs in the family on both sides, he didn’t stand a chance.)

3) Noah loves his new school. One of the class helpers told the teachers that she thinks Noah will be a politician. I’m still not exactly sure what character quality he has that made her say this, but we will go with it. If he’s like W, I’ll take that as a win.

4) This boy loves to talk about Australia and Southern Canada. We aren’t sure where it’s coming from, but it’s been fun to learn about alongside of him.



5) He wants a cat badly. I think we might surprise him with a fish or lizard for his birthday.

6) We have started doing chores around the house and Big Brother earns dimes. This boy was an awesome duster last weekend. Matt even noticed.  Noah also loves the task of picking up the dog’s poop with a shovel and putting it in a bag. No complaints here. Yes, yes we wash our hands VERY thoroughly afterwards.

7) He can spell his first and last name as of yesterday. We are working on the middle name and our address.

8) He loves to tell stories. He loves to be told stories. His favorite characters include alligators and dinosaurs. It’s bringing out my creative side because I have to wing all these stories and have good answers for the “why” questions that follow.



9) Noah’s prayers are amazing. He says what he thinks like “thank you for making me medium.” Or “help me to have a good day tomorrow”  and “I want to be nice to my brother.” We pray every night and I love it. Start ‘em young!


10) He has a mole on the corner of his mouth that I’m obsessed with. It’s not Cindy Crawford size, but I think it’s going to be a distinguishing mark about him. His eyes have changed a lot too- they are green but the right one has the big speck of brown in the corner. I love genetics and how God formed this handsome boy. He’s stellar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment