|New Sibling? Why yes please!|
1) \How do you carry your baby?
2) What is the exact fetal heart rate of your baby in one full minute?
At 24 weeks, it was 146. At 18 weeks, it was 134.
3) What foods do you crave to eat?
4) How often do you suffer from morning sickness?
5) What does your belly look like?
6) Where can you locate your extra weight?
Around waist and hips area
7) Do you have acne on your face?
8) How would you describe your feet
Same as usual
9) How does your hair on your legs grow?
Slower than usual
10) Chinese Gender Predicator?
11) Sibling hairline test? Straight line or point?
Result: Point means opposite of what you have now- so GIRL!
I decided as I am approaching my third trimester that I would do this little quiz and document my results for the blog. As you can see, it really is shaping up that #2 should be a girl according to all of these old wives tales.
When people ask us our thoughts, we really have no idea. There is so much of this pregnancy that is similar to Noah's, and then I feel like there is so much that is different. This pregnancy has flown by. Because I haven't had the poison ivy this time, this pregnancy has been a breeze. Am I uncomfortable? Yes. It's hard to sit for long periods of time and I don't sleep much, but I feel so much joy. I know this little one is God's gift to us. God has been so sovereign throughout our marriage; I can't wait to see what He has in store for the next chapter as a family of four.
Psal 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."
|Forever my muscle man. #2 will have a lot to learn from the little dood.|