Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Time with Hudson


Matt and I went over to Amber, Karl, and Hudson’s house for a play date two weeks ago *yes I realize this post is long overdue* but hey- better late than never. Amber made us a delicious spicy chicken spinach casserole meal with chips and fruit cobbler, and of course the he boys got to be boys.  I love that Hudson and Noah are only a couple months apart and continue to interact more and more. It is so much fun to be around and watch these two  bruisers in action. They will very soon be double trouble- both very active babies. My pictures didn’t turn out great- doesn’t show the good time that both the boys were having.  I guess that means we will just have to have another play date soon so more can be taken!  Here are a few of my favorite from the night!

Wanna play patty cake? Or can I fake you out and steal your paci?

Hudson:  Mommy, Noah is crazy.

But I still want to hug him....
I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine. Just don't spit up on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment