Monday, July 2, 2012

Picture Collage Of 8 Months!



I found this amazing website that creates picture collages- it is called picmonkey.com! I highly recommend it (I’ve made my profile picture collages off it as well). Looking back and enjoying all these monthly pictures, I am amazed by how much Noah has grown. I can’t help but thank Our Creator for the gift of life. The way the nugget has developed over these past 8 months is simply a miracle. I love Noah with all of my heart- beyond what I could have ever imagined.

 With a fully mobile baby these days, posts may become farther in between. I hope to update the blog with all the recent play dates with Hudson, Sophie, and Kaleb. Let’s hope I can find to get them done in between chasing homeboy around the apartment.  

So excited about the Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment