Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the Tenth Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me...Lessons learned as a new mom…
A baby’s bottom has CELLULITE. It’s the cutest thing ever, but I thought cellulite came with age- turns out we are born with it.
Breastfeeding is better than training for a marathon- seriously- weight falls off-truly amazing.
As much as I want 8 hours of sleep, it’s not going to happen (praying that it will in the next couple months, but some babies just don’t sleep through the night)
If I say I’m going to arrive somewhere at noon, add thirty minutes to an hour and a half to that- everything takes longer with a baby.



Babies can poop all colors of the rainbow- literally.
I get to play dress up every day. I love his clothes, and I look forward to picking out his outfits in the morning.

Merry Christmas,
Natalie :)











No comments:

Post a Comment