Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 20



Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. The baby's immune system is beginning to develop, as my body transfers antibodies to the him/her. The Peanut is now about 6 1/2 inches long from crown to rump and weighs between 10-11 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would guess between 10-13. This is the halfway point, so I'm feeling good.  I gained 30 with Noah- hoping to do around the same with this one.

Maternity Clothes:  I wore a shirt this past week.  I haven't worn anything else yet. Matt bought me a pair of pants and a belly band on Tuesday. These will definitely be used at work next week.

Gender: It's a surprise! Matt thinks boy and I would guess girl. I am so excited either way.

Movement: Yes. After I eat sweets, the Peanut goes crazy!

Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. I go to bed around 9-10:30 and no matter what I'm up around 6:30. I toss and turn quite a bit, but I always do that when pregnant. I also have crazy, vivid dreams.  

What I miss: I have been craving a margarita. With this hot weather in Texas, it sounds so refreshing.

Cravings: I crave chocolate, fruit, and cake/cookies. I love a cup of dark coffee in the morning. I love Chick-fil-a and their breakfast. I also have been loving the turkey wrap at Jason's deli. I could do that 3 times a week.

Symptoms: I have the pregnancy tiredness. I am more irritable and emotional. I have some back pain and get uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time.

Best Moment This Week:  We moved to Dallas this past week and have started to get settled in our new house. Matt's mom came and helped us organized/unpack. It was great and blessed us a lot. (Separate post to come later). 


No comments:

Post a Comment