Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Gobble, Gobble, Gobble- that's exactly what we did this Thanksgiving. Let me start by saying this- boy- do we have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Noah is the most wonderful blessing. We could not be more thankful for a healthy, super cute little boy! This is a Thanksgiving I will never forget. It was full of fun, family, friends, and football.

The Clems and Boysens decided to maintain the turkey trot tradition despite having a 4 week old and ventured down to Auditorium Shores to master the Turkey Trot. I've always run it, but this year decided that I would walk- exercise has not been a priority since Noah was born. Matt, Mom, Noah, and I did the mile walk while Dad and Daniel did the five mile run. There was over 21,000 people there. We had a blast. At the end of the race, I ran into two of my besties who ran it in 53 minutes (studs)! It was wonderful to see them. Noah has so many amazing aunts!




After the race, the whole family headed to Fredericksburg to enjoy some delicious turkey with my grandparents and Tony. My grandma cooked the turkey upside down this year and it was so moist. I think all the family members went back for second helpings. My favorite was the pumpkin pie. Pumpkin flavored everything is the best at Thanksgiving and Christmas time.

Super Cute Outfit Thanks to Nana and Pop Pop
We then watched UT defeat the AGGIES! It was glorious and an incredible game- action packed to say the least. We are glad this rivalry ended the way it began. A very memorable Thanksgiving!

Peace, Love, and Turkey Butts,
Natalie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment