Thursday, May 4, 2017

25 Weeks: Third Time Around



Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby:  Head of cauliflower- measuring 13.6 inches and around 1.5 pounds. We have our next sonogram on the 15th, which this will give us more accurate idea of size.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15-17 pounds- really similar to both boys, so I think I’m doing OK in this department.

Maternity Clothes: I am still able to do a mixture. I find myself trying to wear out the different outfits that will be too hot or too small come summer.

Gender: Surprise. Noah thinks girl; Deacon thinks boy.

Movement: Matt felt baby kick on Sunday- April 30th. Deacon keeps asking to feel for baby, so I’m hoping that happens here within next couple days. It just has to be at the right time because this baby definitely MOVES. W

Sleep: This week I’ve had a couple good nights and a couple bad nights. Last night I slept like a rock, but I was also very tired from taking Brusier on run. 90 pound German shepherd ain’t a joke- that buddy can PULL. I kind of wonder if I do better with exercise, I need to watch it more carefully. I have still been running 2-4 times a week and trying to do a little bit of weights/cardio videos. I was able to exercise with Noah until about week 26ish and Deacon week 33ish. With the summer, I’m not sure what I’ll be able to maintain this go around.  

What I miss: high energy levels- I feel like some days I just can’t keep up. There really is never a down/dull moment at our house between work, keeping up with house, cleaning, and playing with boys. I think I took for granted the ease of handling it all not pregnant vs. pregnant. My mental capacity to multi-task and accomplish a lot during each day has definitely lessened this trimester.

Cravings: Yogurt, Bananas, Rice. I kept having Charlie Horses during day and at night; I’ve upped my banana intake and can tell a huge difference. Potassium for the win!

Symptoms: Fatigue, dizziness, irritability, pregnancy brain, insomnia


Best Moment This Week:  We had two of our favorite Little Village teachers over for dinner on Monday, and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with them. There is so much joy in fellowship. They love our kids so well, and we have loved what God has done. The boys were on cloud nine with all the attention. Noah has even tried to ask one of them to a) move to Virginia with us b) marry him c) come over more often/ longer. Deacon is also pretty calm, cool, and collected for the most part. With these two people, he is all hugs, smiles, and stories. Great to see the good other people can pull out of ours kids. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm Catching up on all your precious blogs. I love reading these. You are precious my sweet friend. Love your family :) and yalls stories.

    ReplyDelete