Sunday, April 2, 2017

21 weeks- Here comes April!




Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is length of a banana. Little buddy sleeps 12-24 hours every day. The arms and legs are now proportionate and eyebrows are forming. There is rapid brain growth this week while the skeleton continues to harder.   

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds I would guess

Maternity Clothes:  Pants are mostly all maternity at this point. The tops/dresses are a mixture.

Gender: This week we still think boy.  

Movement: Baby’s favorite time to jiggle and wiggle is around 5am-8am and then again at night around 9pm-midnight. I LOVE IT!  

Sleep: This is real hit or miss. It’s mostly a miss, but it happens every pregnancy so I’m not too surprised.  

What I miss: I miss having a lot of energy and moving around quicker. I’m usually the energizer bunny but lately I’ll go hard and then need to rest a little bit to recover from my power stint of maxing out work, cleaning, or play time with boys.

Cravings: any dessert, ice water, any type of salad (pasta, chicken, egg, lettuce)

Symptoms: exhaustion, dry dry dry skin, pimples, and the need to pee all the time

Best Moment This Week:  We had the auction for Noah/Deacon’s school on Saturday night. The boys spent the night with the Baker’s and we were able to have a fun night on the town. The atmosphere, good, and company were all on point. They had bundt cakes and cake pops galore so this girl was HAPPY. Matt and I also loved just getting to socialize and see all the neat donated artwork. We are so thankful for the boys' school and will miss it with our big move. 


No comments:

Post a Comment