Sunday, April 9, 2017

22 weeks: We are chugging along here!

(taken by Noah)
Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is size of spaghetti squash. Baby is fine tuning sense of touch. Love bug can hear my heartbeat, voice, and stomach growls.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 pounds

Maternity Clothes:  Mixture as far as tops/dresses. Maternity pants are a must. I am going to have to get a pair of shorts with the summer heat coming this way.

Gender: Boy is our guess, but I had two girl dreams this week! They were very distinct and with one of them, I called the baby by a specific name. It’s not a name Matt and I are really considering, but fun to think about.   

Movement: Baby is really starting to move. I have felt outside my stomach but we have radio silence anytime the boys put their hand to feel.

Sleep: I have a cold, so I’ve had to use some Benadryl at nights. This has definitely helped in this area, but I still wake up multiple times. I find with Benadryl I am in a much deeper sleep when I do sleep.

What I miss: Ease of movement would probably be the only thing. I did a crossfit workout with Matt and that was NOT easy. I’m much slower, but I think that’s expected. HA!

Cravings: I have had a hamburger craving lately. I could have one for breakfast, lunch or dinner (maybe a combo of all three). I haven’t but it’s a newer desire.

Symptoms: tailbone pain- WOW. I feel like I feel like by the end of the night I should just sit on some ice packs for a while. I have dry skin, pimples, and nose bleeds as well. Nausea is mostly better- if I’m going to feel it, it happens from like 7am- noon.


Best Moment This Week:  We did a clean out of closets around the house. This has been on going, but we really have made some waves in getting it closer to our move. I’m thankful for a husband who will work all week and then tackle jobs around the house. I also went through the baby clothes and sorted through what we will keep with the move. There were a lot of sweet memories- it was a joy to look back and think how far these two boys we have now have come. They are miracles that I do not take for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment