Sunday, March 26, 2017

20 weeks- half way there!


Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a small cantaloupe. Love bug is 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom.  Baby should weigh around 10.2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10-12 I would guess- depending on the day.   

Maternity Clothes: - Mix of non and maternity. I have phased out a lot of my normal pants- even with belly band.

Gender: I’d guess boy. We will keep name and gender secret until the end. We don’t have set names yet, so I couldn’t divulge even if I wanted. 

Movement: On 3.28 I felt him/her kick on outside of my stomach. Now I just need to plan for boys to be around so they can both feel it. Deacon has become much more aware of baby now after the sonogram- it’s sweet to see him ask/talk about baby. He put his sticker from the doctor’s on my belly because he wanted baby to have it. Big brother will be a great title for this kid- he’s a lover.

Sleep: 3-5am I’m awake with huge revelations/realizations. It’s the weirdest thing, but I’ll survive.  

What I miss: sushi, margaritas, bike rides (which I will be able to enjoy all in less than 4 months, so really- it’s not a big deal)

Cravings: apples, bagels, mocha frapps, salad, cheese

Symptoms: exhaustion, swollen feet at the end of the day, pimples, headaches/nausea depending on the day

Best Moment This Week:  Noah and Matt are in VA looking at our new stomping grounds. It’s just me and Deacon holding up the house for the next couple of days. When Matt is gone, I let the boys sleep with me. It’s Deacon’s favorite thing. Last night after we finished watching a movie, he asked to go lay in my bed and talk about school/work. He’s really into snuggling and discussing life- my kind of kid! J


No comments:

Post a Comment