Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 25

Not the best picture to reflect the bump- it's growing..... A LOT!

Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: The peanut is the size of a cantaloupe. She/he weighs around 1 ½ pounds. I will have a 28 week sonogram in a couple weeks- I will know more exact measurements then. Baby has capillaries forming and filling with blood under his/her skin. By weeks end- air sacs will develop in his/her lungs getting the peanut ready for the first breath when born.

Total Weight Gain: 15-17 pounds

Maternity Clothes:  I am in a mixture. I plan on going out this weekend to get a couple tops/dresses. My selection is becoming more and more limited. I am hoping to find some stuff that I could use after I have the peanut. We shall see!

Gender: It's a surprise. While with my girlfriends this weekend, they did a bunch of the old wives tale tests. I think it was about 60/40 in favor of a girl. I will be so excited either way!

Movement: YES! I feel it most in the mornings and as I’m going to bed. I find myself taking the occasional work break to watch my belly move. I love this part of pregnancy; it is such a special time between mama and baby.

Sleep: Blah. 7-9 hours a night. I wake up a lot and have trouble getting comfortable.

What I miss: I miss sleeping through the night.  

Cravings: Fruit, sweets, turkey sandwiches, cold salads, and any type of bread.

Symptoms: Swelling, mood swings, back pain, pressure, and small bladder

Best Moment This Week:  I had a weekend of being social. Saturday, I went to Fort Worth to celebrate Kristin’s upcoming wedding. It was WONDERFUL. I can’t wait until the next Baylor girls reunion. On Sunday afternoon, Matt, Noah, and I were able to have lunch with my work/ boot camp buddy, Tara, and her husband Dave. I hadn't realized how homesick for familiar faces I had become since being away from Austin over a month. We hope the Emmel's will come back and visit us soon. They had been at Six Flags the day after the woman had fallen out of the roller coaster- needless to say- I think they are brave!


I felt so refreshed starting the week. I posted pictures from the weekend yesterday, so I will leave y’all with a couple new pictures of the Clem clan!
True love- putting a kid on your shoulders that is afraid of heights. He grips your face like there is no tomorrow.

Lunch with the Bunny named Myani
Love this dood. He loves his crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment