Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Celebrating the Bride to Be!

This weekend I had the awesome opportunity to head to Fort Worth to celebrate one of my good friends from college getting married- yay Kristin! It had been such a long time since I'd had a girl's weekend, and I soaked up every minute of it. We did a lot of girl talk, sun bathing, eating, laughing, and hanging out. Some funny tan lines (Kelsey) and interesting stories came from our time together- memories I'll always cherish. They introduced me to "Four Day Weekend"- an awesome comedy show in Fort Worth that I would recommend to anybody. These are some of the pictures I managed to take will participating in all the shenanigans.

Kristin- the Bride to Be!

My 5th year roomies. I was the fun one. (right??!)

My married besties

Four Day Weekend- KFish definitely got called on stage and played it perfectly! 

The 13 of us celebrating Kristin outside the comedy show. 

Be Silly

Pissa- My triplet nanny and Ashley!

Baylor Bears!

I have not stayed up until 3:30 just to talk in years. I'm pretty sure Ashley and I told them way more than they ever wanted to know about childbirth, but if you ask, we will tell. I walked away so refreshed from being with girls that I spent all of my college career with. They have so many of my college memories and always know how to keep me laughing. Happy Tuesday! 
Belly post to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment