Thursday, July 4, 2013

Week 22


Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: The baby is the size of a butternut squash. Peanut is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His/her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and the baby is even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his/her gums. His/her eyes have formed, but the peanut's irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would guess 13-16 pounds. I have my first appointment with the new OBGYN a week from Thursday.

Maternity Clothes:  I still can wear most of my summer clothes and dresses. I haven't worn much maternity attire yet, but I know the time is coming soon.

Gender: It's a surprise! I've had two boy dreams this week, so we shall see. I think I'm carrying this baby different so then that makes me think girl. I go back and forth- we would be so excited either way.

Movement: Yes! Matt felt the peanut yesterday. It was awesome. This baby is a wild one. 

Sleep: Blah.

What I miss: When I was pregnant with Noah, people knew if they saw a belly- that I was pregnant. This time around because I already have Noah, people just think I still haven't lost my baby weight. I haven't had one person ask when I'm due. I always have to tell them. So to answer this question, I miss people knowing I'm preggo!

Cravings: Fruit and sweets

Symptoms: Exhaustion, irritability, dizziness, swollen digits, and extra small bladder.


Best Moment This Week:  My parents came up this past weekend to see the new house. We had a blast. We tried an Austin-like restaurant called the Company Café (incredible) and did some gardening/ housework. Noah loved getting to see them and decided to skip all naps on Saturday, so he wouldn't miss out. Matt's birthday is on July 9th, so my dad and him went and picked out a new grill. Matt has already grilled three times this week. Grilling has been so fun and a great, new summer tradition to add to our family. 

Ganma and Ops

Ops, Miani (the bunny), Noah


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited and happy for you! I have still continued to pray you guys! Can't wait to hear more about your family and where God is taking y'all!

    ReplyDelete