Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday

With my birthday falling on a Monday in the middle of tax season, we decided to do the family celebration last Saturday. My family's tradition is the birthday girl/boy can pick any restaurant . Matt's idea was that we try a new place- I chose Fonda San Miguel and it was quite the treat. Noah loved the atmosphere and devoured the food. My dad and mom sat between Noah and entertained him the whole time- happy birthday to me! I was able to actually enjoy my food and not bat away the grubby hands trying to eat from my plate.  It was a an awesome birthday. Here are a couple pictures from the night!

The group shot

I don't think I knew I'd be in this picture- I thought it was a cake solo. Tres Leches = delicious.

The dood and my dad liked it too


No comments:

Post a Comment