Saturday, August 4, 2012

Post Pregnancy


I found this blog article that just put post pregnancy perfectly. Excuse the language – she is a little feisty. If you are pregnant and read this blog, you might want to hold off and read after you have the little nugget. It has a lot of wisdom, but it might give you a little scare.  If you read this and do get scared, rest assured, like 80% of women (yes, I made up that percentage while typing) have babies and survive the 10 things listed below. Also, you can always message me if you have questions and I will give you what little wisdom I have.

Enjoy! 

http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/9/23/happily-after-giving-birth-10-things-they-dont-tell-you.html


Watching these two play makes all the stuff written in the blog above worth it! 

1 comment: