Friday, August 17, 2012

Dinner with the Allens


Last Friday (yes, I am behind on posts), two of our good friends came in from Waco to eat dinner with us and enjoy some fellowship. I have known Stephen since the fifth grade. Yes, we have been friends for over 16 years. I had forgotten but in ninth grade, Stephen and I illegally picked wildflowers for a science project right by where we live now. Oh how times have changed! That was back when I was a  South Austin girl. Anyways, fast forward 8 years later, I met Leeann in our Dorm (SORO) at Baylor University. We then became sorority sisters, bear trail buddies, and later roommates for two years.

On a side note, I do also have one claim to fame in her marriage with Stephen. I was the MATCHMAKER. That’s right; sing me the song from Fiddler on the Roof because I made that business happen.  I told Stephen Leeann had a crush on him and the rest is history. Anyways, Caroline Nelson will try to claim it was her- but in all reality, it was me. Or maybe a little bit of both of us.

Here are some pictures to document our night. It was such a blessing to catch up with them. They are so much fun and Noah thought they were the best. We all came to the conclusion that we hope Stephen has a least one boy. He is so good with them! 

Oh hey Stephen! Look at my teeth!

Yes, I am just in my diaper. Spit Happens.

Aunt Leeann!!!!!

First time doing airplane- it was a hit!

Stephen, do I look as cool as you?


Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment