Wednesday, September 28, 2011

36 weeks: 28 days later



Along: 36 weeks- He is due in 28 days!
Size of baby:  Noah is the size of Crenshaw melon. He could be anywhere from 5-6 pounds and around 18-20 inches. We will know his size at our next sonogram. Nothing really big developing on him anymore- he’s just packing on the chub. His bones are hardening and next week- he’s considered FULL term!
Weight gain: Not sure. I have a big OBGYN appointment on Monday to do the 36 week check up and some different types of tests (all normal). I will know more at next week’s post.
Why hello watermelon under my shirt!

 lukeandashley.wordpress.com
Maternity Clothes:   Yes- love, love, love the pants. I can wear a lot of my old tops- I actually haven’t bought one single item of maternity clothes. They have been loaned to me, given to me, or handed down from my mama. It has been awesome and a great way for us to save money.  
 Gender:  Noah Walker Clem- A BOY!
Movement:  Yes. There are times when Matt will tell me that Noah must not like what I’m doing because you can just watch him karate kick me until I move positions. It has happened when I get a hug from Matt too- doesn’t like the hug- kicks Matt through my stomach. He’s quite the little fighter. I’m pretty sure it makes Matt proud though- Noah will be a wild one.
Sleep: Good. I have to get up and pee at least 2 to 3 times a night which makes a full night of “sound” sleep a little more impossible to achieve. I have slept a lot lately though. Matt and I slept 10 hours on Saturday night. It was WONDERFUL.   
What I miss:     I miss being able to run and runner’s high. I am looking forward to really getting active against once our little nugget Noah arrives. We live right by an amazing running trail that will be Noah and my best friend once he comes along. The trail is very dog, kid, child, and stroller/everything friendly.
Cravings:  Chocolate milk and mochas. Anything chocolate drink related- I’m on board.
Symptoms: I have chronic little pains that shoot through my hips. It causes my legs to do some type of reflex that makes it looks like I’m kicking while sitting. Who knows? I look pretty goofy when it happens. I also have swelling in my feet at the end of the day and occasional Charlie Horses that are PAINFUL.
Best Moment This Week:   We have received some precious/awesome/wonderful gifts already from friends and family for our little nugget. Matt is like a little kid when we receive a package. He usually either puts it together or sports the new item before I get home. He then sends me a picture at work. Now if it is clothes- he does not sport those items. Anyways, these have been some of my favorite moments this week. See the pictures below.

ALSO, baby Noah is going to have a little buddy here in February. Ashley Baker is going to announce the gender this week- which will be a best moment. I’m posting a link to her blog. We could not feel more excited or blessed to have the Baker’s timeline align with ours/God’s (even though Noah was quite the unexpected blessing). These two babies will be best friends and get into a lot of trouble together I’m sure.
Everytime I look in the back of my car I think- yes this is really happening.
Matt sporting the sweet carrier we received. He has been researching these since we found out we were pregnant!

A gift arrives- he puts it together. He loved figuring the stroller out!

The sweet clothes Judi sent us for the shower! :)

Happy Hump Day!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment