Friday, September 9, 2011

33 Weeks and a Two Day Delay!

Me with the baby and the baby (Mayberry)!
Sorry for the two day delay. Life has gotten busy with a tax deadline a week away, house sitting duties, and of course just everyday responsibilities.
Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby:  Noah is the size of a pineapple. He is 17 inches and about 4.25 lbs. I’m not sure if Noah actually weighs that much, but he is growing rapidly.  Because of this, I should gain about a pound a week until he comes out.  I still don’t have an outie, and I’m hoping to keep it that way.  I’m quite the preggo looking lady these days- I love when people ask and I get to talk about him. I’m already quite the proud mama!
Maternity Clothes:   I’ve still been wearing skirts and dresses because of my severe poison ivy. It is slowly healing, and I’m so thankful for that. If there was a poison ivy hater club, I’d be president.
 Gender:  A BOY! Noah Walker Clem
Movement:  Yes. Yes. Yes. He is a crazy little boy! Always showing his mama the different moves he can make- sometimes at my expense. He now will kick my ribs causing a sharp pain, but I’m glad he’s active.
Sleep: It’s slowly improving. I’m on Benadryl regularly at night because of the poison ivy itch so that has helped a lot. There are certain sleeping positions I can tell Noah doesn’t care for, so I am constantly having to adjust to make sure both him and I are comfortable. 
What I miss:     Running and exercising. I am hoping to get back to some kind of normalcy once I’m out of tax busy season.
Cravings:  Chocolate milk, Ice water, bananas, chocolate covered bananas (we are addicted- Matt and I fight over them)
Symptoms: Back pain, fatigue, irritability
Best Moment This Week:   Matt and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Monday. We had a couple hiccups over the weekend, so we weren’t able to do anything super special, but he did cook me an amazing steak dinner on Monday night. We are planning on celebrating once I’m past this deadline. I am so thankful for the man God created for me. Matt is a wonderful husband and our first year was amazing. We talked about the good times, the bad times, the funny times, and the lessons learned that Monday night- reflecting on how far we have come. Marriage is such a refining tool. God truly uses it to expose the good, the bad, and the ugly. We both have grown so much over this past year, and set some new goals for the next year that we hope to accomplish.
Hope y’all had an amazing week and a wonderful weekend. We are planning on watching UT beat BYU on Saturday night! J It should be a good game! Oh ya, and Sic ‘em bears!

Amazing Steak Dinner! Matt's steak was much bigger. I was real excited about the mac 'n cheese. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment