Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 32


Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: The baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. He/she is around 3.75 pounds and 16.69 inches long. The peanut has finger nails and can turn his/her head side to side. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: My guess is 23-25 pounds.

Maternity Clothes:  I do a mixture.

Gender: Surprise! We still don't have names. Matt and I have made an agreement to take a break from talking about it and reconvene in a couple weeks. (Don't worry- I am making a very long list as we take this break.)

Movement: Yes- SO ACTIVE. I am going to check with the doctor, but I believe the peanut has flipped.

Sleep: Bad. Blah. Not solid. 75% of women struggle with insomnia while pregnant, and I'm definitely in that boat.

What I miss: I miss not being so hot and sweaty all the time. I am ready for the cool weather and to lose all this extra weight!

Cravings: Cottage cheese and fruit are the two things I crave consistently. These past two weeks my cravings have been a lot less. Food doesn't seem as appealing. I think it's because I don't have a lot of room in my stomach and the heat makes most food just so too heavy.

Symptoms: Shin splints. Yes, I overdid it exercising this past week and have had horrible shin splints. I read that they are common in pregnancy. Who knew? I also have the heartburn, headaches, and exhaustion.

Best Moment This Week:  Matt and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary at Max's Wine Dive. It was amazing. We had mac n cheese, fried chicken, and chocolate dessert. I am so blessed to have to him. It has been the best three years of my life, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for the next 30 years. Matt is a wonderful leader, gracious friend, adoring husband, and sweet daddy. He is truly my better half, and I am so thankful for him!



What happened to last week's post mama?

I am sorry I missed last week and my 31 week post. I have a big deadline on September 16th and just didn't get around to doing it. My life is fairly chaotic and will continue to be for a little while. Oh well, this too shall pass! 


No comments:

Post a Comment