Sunday, March 4, 2012

Noah's muscles

Boys will be boys…
When the girls are away
Noah and Daddy bring the fun, without delay
Daddy drew on Noah just as a joke
And Noah has quite good aim for a little bloke.


So funny story, my poem gives a little idea of the situation, but it was very hilarious. I left Matt and Noah this morning to go to work. I think Matt went a little stir crazy, and he told me that he was tired of me putting Noah in white onesie outfits. So, Dad decided to spruce it up. He drew muscles on the front (obviously). Matt then tried to draw back muscles, which looked more like hair, and drew a beware sign pointing to Noah’s hiny.

Now, fastforward 6 hours when I get home from work, and I can’t stop laughing at what Matt has drawn on Noah. I’m holding Noah, having a jolly g00d ol' time, when our rooter tooter starts going to town. I didn’t really think much of it, but I knew he was doing some work. After he was done, and the grunting and clenched fists stopped, I checked out the damage. See below-good aim son, good aim.


xoxo, Mom and Poop Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment