Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To College Station We Went..

Homeboy and I survivied- I didn’t know what a road trip to College Station there and back in 8 hours would look like, but we did it.  Let me just say, it was 100% worth it and I would do it all over again and again. Noah has been DYING to meet Kaleb (me too), so it was the best road trip of the year and one of those memories I will never forget. Noah was a little stud car buddy;there was a little fussing, but that’s pretty typical when you take a four month old (ok, 5 days shy of four month old) all by your lonesome to Aggie-ville. Boo Aggies. (Sorry, I shouldn't say that outloud). Anyways,  I did manage to feed him a bottle while driving (I don’t recommend it), but I was pretty proud of myself. I wasn’t too excited when I went to get him out of the car seat and had a friendly visit with a lot of white spit-up goo all over me and him. Oh well, it is what it is!  
So I might be bias, but the Baker family is the CUTEST. I’m serious- this little peanut was precious and has more hair than nugget Noah. Kaleb Anthony is perfect. God made him absolutely perfect. It was too sweet for words to watch Noah look at him- he seemed enamored.  I think Noah knows that this little guy will be his best buddy for life.  Here are some pictures. I will let her tell you the details on her blog about his miraculous birth, but I could not wait to share a couple pictures of the bunch. 

 
Mommy & Kaleb- Look at that hair!!!!

Double trouble. The Buds.

Me with Kaleb- pardon the post pregnancy hair do. Ya. My hair is the worst these days.

Daddy and Mini Me- Kaleb Anthony
What a blessed day!

xoxo, Natalie and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment