Monday, April 27, 2015

Boys of Mine

These two boys…..



Seriously….this picture. Words don’t do it justice.


Deacon is 18 months next week and I can hardly believe it. I was sharing with a friend how I cannot imagine life without him. It seems like I’ve always known him and his brother. The days go by slow, but the years go by fast. I have really been trying to focus on the present and soaking in every moment. I've set down the phone and turned off the screens, so I can really SEE them. I want to be in the conversation and focused on what they are doing and how I can join in. There is so much light and joy in this household that I could easily overlook it while stressing about my to-do list and all the pulls of the day. 

I’m so proud of these boys and so grateful for the responsibility to raise them. My heart oozes with thankfulness and love. God is so good- all the time- He is GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment