Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is Happening Right Now...



My two boys are taking a nap and I have FREE time. I love knowing that they are snuggling and I love that I get to read, blog, paint, whatever I want for an hour. This is awesome. Anyways, this is how this all happened...



Noah woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at 6 a.m. I’m NOT complaining- seriously, I'm NOT. Homeboy has been sleeping well these past four nights. He will go 8 to 10 hours without a feed and that means mommy's getting from 6 to 8 hours of solid, non interrupted sleep a.k.a. BLISS. Anyways, I fed him and played with him for a while after he woke up, but I could tell he was still tired. I put him in his crib, and he took a quick 15 minute power nap. YUCK- these are the worst because they wake up crankier than before. I then got him out of bed, changed him (smelled like number 2), and he came and laid by Matt. These pictures tell the rest of that story- my boys are PRECIOUS. I kid you not, Noah loves to take naps with Matt. This happened twice this past week and I caught it on video for the first time this morning.


Snuggle buddies!
 Confession- I get super jealous. Noah will not do this with me. I guess it's just a dad and lad thing, but I'm still jealous! Anyways, these two boys are snuggling while I have the living room to myself! 


Catching Z's


Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment