Thursday, April 5, 2012

Purplebonnets

Texas Tradition- I’m all about it. I have the best memories of parking the family car and venturing to the perfect Bluebonnet spot. I would then proceed to be bitten by all bugs alive (I’m a mosquito magnet) and itch for weeks- but let us forget those memories. This year, with our little nugget, I decided the tradition had to continue. My mom and I headed to a beautiful patch near my dad’s hospital and took some pictures. The Texas weather has been PERFECT- ABSOLUTELY GOREGOUS. I can’t believe what the rain did to bring this beautiful weather and breathtaking spring of wildflowers. Thank you Jesus for your beautiful creation!
 Matt calls them “Purplebonnets” hence the title of this post. I don’t think he quite understands the excitement/glee/joy of the wildflower season in Texas, but he’ll get there, I’ll make sure of it. Enjoy the nugget in the weeds flowers.







No comments:

Post a Comment