Wednesday, April 27, 2011

14 Weeks


Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lemon. This week Clementine can make faces such as frowning or smiling. The little eye brows are growing in and he/she could potentially be getting some hair. I think I came out with a Mohawk- I know Matt would LOVE this.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea. I’m guessing the same.
Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing my normal clothes. The pants are feeling good for now.
Gender: I’m thinking girl. In six more weeks, we will have the big reveal. Matt and I were talking boy names last night, and he said, “I don’t know why we even bother, we are having a girl.” We shall see!
Movement:  No movement yet. I can’t wait until he/she starts kicking!
Sleep: Lucky me, the lower back pains are starting to kick in. I hear there are pregnancy pillows, so I’m going to do some research. Maybe I’ll request one for Mother’s Day. I’d love any suggestions if y’all have any?
What I miss:  Besides Ashley and Luke Baker, nothing right now.
Cravings:  Pickles, fruit, salad, and ice water. I went through a whole jar of pickles in 2 days.
Symptoms: Lower Back pains, morning/evening sickness, and tears. We watched a whole season of Friday Night Lights within 4 days. I had some tears. I’m not sure if Matt saw because I quickly wiped them away, but I can cry super easily now. I have never really been a cry baby (besides movies where kids die----Bridge to Terabithia).   Matt may have a cry baby for a wife for a while. Wish him luck.
Best Moment This Week: There was a Ugandan childrens choir at our Easter Service on Sunday, I had more tears. It brought back all these memories of Africa where Matt and I met. We were so blessed to get to spend time with this orphanage who would sing. This trip still continues to change my life. I LOVE these kids. Matt and I are actually considering having the middle name of one of our boys named after an amazing man we met while living in Zambia for 6 weeks. Our good friend Ashley Epler is getting to go back this summer. We are so excited to see God move again through her. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment